It is not safe to connect to the public WiFi if you are too concerned about your data. However, it is very important to have an optimal level of security apps installed on your device before accessing the public Wifi network. One of the best application in those apps is WPS Connect. It is a software tool that enables you to access any private and public WiFi internet that is protected by the WPS protocol. If you want to install WPS Connect for PC Windows/MAC, have a look at this article.
WPS Connect for PC
Most people believe that WPS connect helps you to take other people’s network. In fact, this app is to identify all nearby WiFi network connections around you. It identifies and then transfers the WiFi security settings to your laptop. After that, it connects you straight to that specific internet connection without giving you permission to the person’s security settings.
This tool is mainly useful for freelancers, IT specialists, journalists, businessmen or any other professionals who travel from one place to another place. Read this entire article for further info on WPS Connect PC Windows and MAC.
Features of WPS Connect App
- Multiple devices can support this app.
- It will help you to connect from any place.
- It is easy and simple to use because, with just a mere launch, you can easily scan through many WiFi network connections.
How to Download WPS Connect for Windows PC?
- At first, you have to Download BlueStacks Emulator from the official website, i.e., bluestacks.com
- Click on Download button which visible on the home page.
- After completion of downloading, open the BlueStacks .exe file by double click on it.
- Now, click on the install button and wait a few minutes to finish it.
- On successful installation of BlueStacks on your PC, login with existing google account details.
- Later go through the search bar tab which placed at the right corner of the BlueStacks Emulator.
- Type WPS Connect in that search bar option and select an appropriate result from several results.
- Install the WPS Connect Application on your device.
- When the application is installed, you can be able to use it on your computer.
Steps to Install WPS Connect for MAC Laptop
- Download and Install Nox App Player MAC version Emulator on your MAC OS Computer.
- After installation, launch the Nox Player in your device.
- Open the Nox App Player Android Emulator by double tapping on it.
- Now, you can see the Play store app including a search bar option.
- In that, you need to enter WPS Connect. Then the list of results will be displayed.
- You have to choose official WPS Connect for MAC and install it.
- After some time, it will be completed.
- On completion of installation, the WPS Connect App will be at Nox Player All Apps Section. When you want to use, just go there and click on it.
How to Use WPS Connect App on Windows/MAC PC?
- First, you need to open the available wireless networks. A list is shown with all the nearby WiFi networks that are open in your area. Select the network which you want to use and click on it. Thereafter hit on Connect button.
- Now, you are required to enter the password for the selected network that you want to connect to.
- Next, go to the wireless router/ access point. Then press and hold the WPS button for a few seconds.
- You can find this button on the router back side or on one side.
- On some wireless devices, instead of using a button, WPS symbol highlighted below.
- After a couple of seconds, your system receives the wireless settings from the router and then connects to the WiFi network without entering any password.
- Now you are connected to the wireless network using WPS. Next time no need of using the WPS button again to connect to this network from the same computer or laptop device.
If any queries about WPS Connect for PC Windows Download, please leave a comment in the below box.