Download WhatsApp for Windows & MAC Laptop – How to Use, Install on PC
As we already know that WhatsApp is one of the biggest messaging platforms among various networking sites. Most of the people using this app in their Android or iOS devices only. Because it was initially released for Android platforms. Now, it is available for Windows and MAC OS PC devices also. If you want to install this WhatsApp for PC/ Laptop, this guide will help you.
WhatsApp Download for PC
WhatsApp Messenger is a freeware platform messaging and Voice over IP service controlled by Facebook. This application enables you to send the text messages, images, documents, user location, voice calls, video calls, and other media to your friends. It runs from Android or iOS device but also accessible from the desktop. However, in present days, everyone spending their free time on social media networks. Among those sites, WhatsApp has become more popular because of its features.
Have a look at this article to find How to install WhatsApp on PC Windows 7/8/10 and MAC OS.
WhatsApp Messanger Features
- Simple and Reliable Messaging: Message your friends and family for free. It uses your phone’s Internet connection to send messages. So you can avoid SMS charges.
- Multimedia: You can send and receive photos, documents, videos, and Voice Messages
- Group Chat: Supports to enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends/ family.
- WhatsApp Web: You can also send as well as receive the messages right from your PC’s browser.
- Offline Messages: if you miss your messages or turn off your mobile, WhatsApp Messenger will save your recent messages until the next time you use.
- Share your location, set custom wallpapers, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more.
- No International Charges.
- Groups to keep in touch.
How to Download WhatsApp in PC?
One can Download WhatsApp PC Windows and MAC Laptop in two ways.
- Download from the official website.
- Through Android Emulator.
Steps to Install WhatsApp for Windows 7/8/10 PC
- First of all Download BlueStacks Android Emulator Windows version on your Computer device.
- Next, install the Emulator file.
- Now, open the BlueStacks.Exe file and begin the installation procedure.
- After completion of the installation process, double click on the short icon.
- Add a Google Account with User Name and Password.
- Now, open the Play Store app in the BlueStacks App Player.
- Enter WhatsApp in the Google Play Search bar.
- Then the number of results related to the WhatsApp will display on the screen.
- Choose the official app and tap on the install button.
- Installation process may take some time.
- Once it finished, you can able to run the PC WhatsApp.
How to Download WhatsApp for Mac Laptop?
- Download BlueStacks App Player MAC version from the official website, i.e., bluestacks.com
- Install the BlueStacks MAC version on your Mac PC.
- After launching the BlueStacks Player, you need to follow the same procedure of windows version.
Refer to the above process and start the installation. The difference between WhatsApp Windows and MAC OS is, one should download Android Emulator as per their required OS.
Free Download WhatsApp for PC via Official Site
To install on Windows 8.1+
- Go to the official website, i.e., whatsapp.com
- Navigate to the Download page and Download .Exe file.
- On completion of the Downloading process, open and install the WhatsApp for PC Windows.
- When the installation is over, launch it on your computer and scan the QR code to log in.
To install WhatsApp on Mac OSX 10.9+
- Open the official site and navigate to the download page to download the .zip file.
- After that, open the downloaded zip file to run WhatsApp.app.
- On your first install, the app will advise if you would like to add WhatsApp to your Applications folder and your desktop dock.
- On successful completion of the installation, launch WhatsApp on MAC computer and scan the QR code to log in.
How to Use WhatsApp on PC?
- On your computer browser, type web.whatsapp.com
- Then, you will see one QR code.
- Open your WhatsApp App on your Android.
- Go to Menu or Settings and Select WhatsApp web.
- Scan that visible QR code. Then you will use the app on your personal computer.
- After completion, you can log out from the WhatsApp Web.
For any doubts about WhatsApp Download for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 & MAC PC, you can ask us through leaving a comment in the below box.