Nowadays most of the people having CCTV, IPC, and DVRs at their office or home as handled cameras for security purpose because there is no necessity of using cable wires to operate them. So, there will be a lot of applications to watch live streaming of cameras. With the help of those apps, you can monitor the live feed of security cameras from your smartphone or PC. These amazing applications are available to all users for free of cost. Just install vMeye App on your PC device and watch from anywhere. Read this complete article to get the guide for vMEye for PC Download.
vMEye is another nice surveillance application. It was developed by meyetech team members which allow you to access and monitor the live video of DVR and IP cameras through your smartphone or tablet device. This application saves all camera videos with a recording feature in cloud storage to watch them later at any time. All those recorded videos include options like play, forward, pause and rewind. Additionally, you will be able to take the screenshots and listen to the audio if you want. vMEye PC having a motion detector feature to notify immediately on the device if the camera detects motion in the feed.
How to Download vMEye on PC?
In order to download vMEye PC App, you should have an Android emulator on your computer/laptop device. You can Install any one Android Emulator such as Bluestacks, Andy OS, Nox Player, etc. Follow the below provided steps in order to get an idea about the App Download process.
Steps to install VMEye App for PC Using Bluestacks
- Go to the official web portal of www.bluestacks.com and tap on the download link.
- Now, the Bluestacks App player download starts which may take a few seconds to finish.
- Once the Bluestacks Emulator Download progress completed, click on it then it will be redirected to the installation page.
- After completion of the installation process, you need to add the Google Account.
- Later, open the BlueStacks App Player by double-clicking on the icon.
- Now, you are ready to install the vMEye Windows PC. On the Bluestacks Android Emulator homepage, you will find the search bar option.
- There you have to type vMEye. Then, the results related to this Application will display on the screen. Choose the appropriate result and tap on it.
- You can also Download vMEye for Windows through the play store app.
- Thereafter, click on the install button to begin installation and wait until the App launching is completed.
- After finishing the App PC installation process, open and start using it.
Benefits through vMEye PC Windows/MAC App
Through downloading the vMEye in your computer, you may get some benefits. Here, we have listed out some features of this software Application.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Allows Video recording of the live stream.
- Compatible with most Android phones.
- Various types of cameras can be added.
- Supports photo capture of live footage.
- It hs User-friendly user interface.
- Uncomplicated layout & design.
- Contains Online alarm.
- Supports cloud technology.
- Simple set up of DVRs and IP Cameras.
- It has Remote playback feature.
How to Run/Use vMEye for PC Windows & MAC?
To watch live streaming in the vMEye PC Application, you need to configure the device with the app. For that, you have to enter the IP address of the security camera, Port Name, User ID, Password and Device Name. Once completed, you can monitor the live camera streaming directly on your Computer/Laptop.
That’s all about vMEye for Windows/MAC PC. Hope you understand How to Download & Install App on PC Windows & MAC OS.