If you want to look for the communication tool to diagnose the car engine performance and control unit? Well, here you can obtain the info on one diagnose tool named as Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car). If you want this tool on PC, scroll down and check complete info on Torque Lite Pro for PC.
This app works pretty well. In our opinion, the Torque Lite & Pro is very useful to see what your car doing in real-time and features of it. It uses a cheap Bluetooth ELM or adapter to connect to your car engine management system.
Torgue Lite Pro is an app which was developed by the Lan Hawkins. It is a diagnostic tool which can diagnose a car engine. Also monitors the engine’s control unit. This app is linked to a sensor which retrieves all the data and sends information to the Android terminal screen. With the help of the Torque Lite & Pro, you can identify the car’s trouble and find the solution of it. Torque Lite app is helpful for motor lovers to diagnose their vehicle.
This application is available in two versions. They are:
- The Lite version – It is a free version.
- The Pro version – You need to pay some amount in order to use it.
In this article, we focused on How to Install Torque Lite & Pro for PC. Hence, have a glance at this tutorial.
Torque Lite & Pro Features
- Dyno or Dynomometer and Horsepower/ HP and Torque.
- Allows reading Transmission Temperatures (vehicle dependant).
- Engine Performance Data 0-60 speed timings – more accurate than just using plain old GPS.
- Customizable dashboard and profiles.
- CO2 emissions readout.
- It will automatically send GPS tagged tweets directly to the twitter (for eg if you are going on a road trip).
- Enables to record video of your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBD II data overlay.
- Massive fault code database for lookup of error codes from different companies.
- Send logging information to web/ email CSV/ KML for analysis via excel or open office reader.
- Theme support (choose from the different themes to change the appearance of your dashboard).
- Heads up display or HUD mode for night time driving.
- Alarms & warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes up to 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay.
- GPS Speedometer or Tracking and realtime web upload capability – see what you were doing on your engine, at a point in time.
- Compass (GPS Based) that won’t yield magnetic interference.
- Having Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP & MAF sensors (VW & Golf / Seat/Audi etc supported).
- Graph data.
- Car dock support.
- Able to share screenshots to Twitter, Facebook, Email, Google+ etc.
- AIDL API for third party apps.
- Works on the tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy, Dell Streak Tab, and Nook.
Steps to Download Torque Lite Pro for PC with BlueStacks
- The first step is to Download BlueStacks Emulator on your PC.
- After that, install the BlueStacks App Player by following the on-screen instructions.
- On successful completion of BlueStacks installation, you have to add Google Account to it.
- Next, open the PlayStore App and type Torque Lite Pro.
- Then, a number of search results will be displayed on the screen.
- You have to choose the appropriate app and install it.
- The installation process will be finished in a few minutes.
- When it installed, go to the My Apps section of the BlueStacks Emulator.
- Open the Torque Lite & Pro OBD2 & Car for PC and run on your computer or PC.
How to Install Torque Lite & Pro (OBD2 & Car) for PC using Nox Player?
- First of all, download and install the Nox App Player from the official website, i.e., bignox.com
- On completion of the installation process, look at the inbuilt play store app.
- Click on the Google play store search bar and write Torque Lite Pro.
- Install Torque Lite & Pro (OBD2 & car) on your PC.
- After installation, you can open it in your device and use for free.
How to use Torque Lite & Pro for PC Windows/MAC?
In order to use this Torque Lite Pro for Windows/MAC PC, you need a Bluetooth OBD II compliant scanning tool. It is available online and in a few car accessory shops.
First of all, you have to connect this Bluetooth to the OBD port located either below the steering wheel or in the glovebox. Simply you have to connect the Bluetooth scanner into this port and make the engine run. To connect your phone, it just needs to be paired with the device.
Once connected, open the application and it automatically starts receiving real-time information from your car.
By installing Torque Lite Pro for PC Windows and MAC, you are making your system capable of being a car mechanic.