Periscope Download for PC Windows 10/8/7/XP and Mac OS
If you are looking for an application to watch live videos that are published by thousands of people, then you can Download Periscope Application. At first, this app was launched for iOS but now it is available for the Android platform also. But many people want to use this Periscope on PC. Are you one of them and searching for a guide to install this app on your Computer/Laptop? Then, you are on the correct page. Here, we are going to share the simple steps to Download Periscope for PC.
Periscope is a live video streaming application which was developed by Twitter Inc. This app becomes very popular just because of its impressive feature, i.e., live streaming. In this app, you can share the videos and can watch other people videos which are similar to Instagram. The users must have a Twitter account to use the Periscope application.
By using this live video streaming app, you can easily broadcast the live video to any part of the world. All your followers may get an instant notification when you broadcast a video. With the notification, they can follow your update and there will be a chance to react for that. Although, they can like the video/ share/ comment on it.
Periscope App Features
- Telecast live video and communicate with people through responses and comments.
- Allows searching for broadcasts by location or topic.
- If you missed a live video, then Don’t worry. It has a replay feature, with that you can watch highlights.
- Directly share your live videos to Twitter and other social networks.
- It supports to broadcast privately to specific followers.
How to Download Periscope for PC?
There is no official application available to use Periscope in your PC/Laptop. But you can Download it simply. By using the third party software, i.e., Android Emulators one can run this application easily. Here, we share the tutorial for Periscope for Windows/Mac Download with BlueStacks Emulator.
Steps to Download Periscope PC Windows and MAC OS
- First of all, Download BlueStacks Emulator from the official website or from this page.
- After completion of Downloading process, you need to open it and start the installation.
- While installing the Emulator, you should give all permissions.
- Once the installation process is over, log in with your Google Account Username and Password.
- Now, open the Google Play Store and type “Periscope” in the search bar tab.
- Select the first App and install it.
- The installation process will take a few minutes.
- After completion of the installation process, go to the My Apps section.
- There you will be able to find the App icon and run Periscope on PC.
Periscope APK File Download
- First, you need to download Periscope APK file from the official web portal.
- After downloading the APK file, search that file location on your computer or laptop.
- Next, right click on the file icon and choose “Open with BlueStacks”.
- Install the APK file with the BlueStacks App Player and wait some time to complete.
- Once the installation is finished, click on my apps menu and open Periscope.
- Now, you can enjoy the app.
How Can You Start a Live Broadcast Periscope from PC?
After creating the Periscope Stream on PC account successfully, open the broadcast tab. Now write the title that represents the broadcast. Later go to the settings section and manage the settings of location, change the broadcast settings to private or tweet the live stream with the three icons above the button of “Start broadcast”. Finally, click on “Start broadcast”.
If some of your followers missed your video live streaming on Periscope, then there is an excellent feature named “Replay”. With this function, they can watch your video. For that, you need to just enable this feature on Periscope PC for your followers. Still, if you have any queries about Periscope for PC, please leave a comment in the below box.