In the busy schedule of our lives, it is necessary to safeguard our home/office by installing CCTV, IPC, DVRs. However, plenty of apps are available in the market to operate security cameras. Among those, one best surveillance app is NVSIP which converts your cameras installed at home to the surveillance system. You can Download NVSIP for PC Windows/MAC at free of cost. Let’s have a look at the entire article to install this app on your Laptop/Computer.
NVSIP for PC Download
NVSIP is simple and convenient surveillance software which help you to convert your installed IP Cameras, DVRs into a CCTV device control hub. This is one of the innovative and handy security application. It turns the Android/IOS device into a surveillance device. NVSIP App was originally compatible with Android/iOS phone but with advanced technology, it is possible to download on PC devices.
With the help of this surveillance app, you can monitor the status of all installed cameras along with the live feeding on your smartphones or PC. So, your security system will become much stronger by using NVSIP Windows App. Hence, go through this post to install this modern surveillance application on your PC Windows (7/8/10) & MAC.
Features of NVSIP App for PC
- Helps to monitor live stream videos of your security cameras.
- Having video playback option to record all video clips and for their review.
- Save videos on any device PC/Smartphones.
- Allow for setting alarm in case of an emergency.
- Free to access multiple videos from various locations/devices.
Requirements to Download NVSIP for Windows & MAC
In order to Install NVSIP for Windows PC, you have to get ready with the below-mentioned requirements.
- PC/ Laptop Windows 7/ 8/ 10 or MAC Computer.
- Android Emulator (BlueStacks, Nox App Player, Andi OS)
- Good Internet Connection.
NVSIP for PC Free Download Steps
First of all, you need to Install BlueStacks Emulator on your PC to create an android environment. Then only you have to launch NVSIP Windows/MAC.
How to Download NVSIP for Windows PC?
- Go the official website of BlueStacks and hit on Download button.
- Here, you have to choose the BlueStacks Windows Version Emulator.
- Download and Install the BlueStacks Emulator.
- After launching the BlueStacks Emulator, double tap on the icon to open it and sign with google account.
- There you will see a search icon and enter NVSIP.
- Select the App from the list and click on it to install.
- After completion of the installation process, go to All Apps to find NVSIP.
- Hit on it to open and start using on your PC device.
You can also go through PlayStore in BlueStacks Android Emulator to Install NVSIP App.
NVSIP for MAC Laptop Download Process
- Download Nox App Player MAC version from the official web portal.
- On successful completion of NoxPlayer Installation, you have to Download NVSIP.
- For that, go to Nox App Player>>Play Store Search bar>> Type NVSIP.
- Click on install button and wait a few minutes to finish it.
- After launching, open the app and play NVSIP on PC/Laptop.
How to use NVSIP PC?
Since the installation of NVSIP Software for PC is now completed, next you need to configure it properly on Windows/MAC Laptop with your installed IP cameras/DVRs. Open the app, sign in with Email Id and Password. Then, OTP will send to your registered Email. Thereafter, login into the device with Email Id & Password followed by adding the camera which you want to monitor.
Accessing your surveillance security system is simple with this software application at any time you want. Hence, Download NVSIP for PC Windows/MAC and make your surveillance system stronger.