In the past day’s people use wires and cables to manage videos of IPC and DVRs but now a number of CCTV camera apps are available in the market which works like surveillance viewer. One can maintain the footage of P2P cameras by using these applications. Most of the people are installing security cameras at their home or business places. In this case, the N_eye app will definitely help you to improve your security. If you install this application in your PC/Smartphone, you can watch the live feed from anywhere in the world. So, if your are interested to launch N_eye for PC, follow the below given steps.
N_eye for PC Description
N_eye is a free software application to live preview of the web cameras and network video recorder on Android devices. Just internet connection and CCTV camera are enough in order to run this application. You simply need to enter the camera IP address to configure it with the app. Once, if you have connected, then you will be able to watch the live view of the camera. This N_Eye app includes the feature of Digital Video Recorder that will record all videos of your cameras. So, you may monitor the live footage from anywhere and any time you want to. Although, you can check these recorded videos in offline mode also.
Read this rest of the article to check further more information regarding N_eye for Windows/MAC OS.
Features of N-eye Application
- Stream Videos over WiFi or the Internet.
- Supports Landscape and Portrait orientation.
- Allow to track up to 4 live video streams.
- Digital ZOOM in and Out.
- Supports to take snapshots and browse pictures.
- Include Record and playback video feature.
- Device management.
- Permits PTZ control.
- Scans QRcode to add a new device.
- Supports two-way talk-back.
Requirements to Install N_eye on PC
- Internet or WiFi Connection.
- Anyone Android Emulator (BlueStacks, Nox App Player, Genymotion, Andi OS, KoPlayer).
- Personal Computer/ Laptop.
N_eye PC Windows & MAC Download Process
The N_eye App Download is available for Android devices only. But here, we provided the steps for how to Download and Install N_eye for PC Windows/MAC simply. With the help of Android Emulator, you can run this application in your PC. These emulators will create Android features in Computer. Hence, you should install one Android Emulator in your Windows/MAC Laptop before going to launch the N_eye PC. As per your wish, you may download & install any Emulator such as BlueStacks, Nox Player, etc.
How to Download N_eye for Windows PC?
- At first, download the BlueStacks App Player Windows version by visiting the bluestacks.com
- Once, the download has completed, then proceed to the installation process.
- Now, you have to wait for some time for installation finishing.
- On successful installation of BlueStacks App Player, you need to open it.
- Now, log in with your existing Google account.
- Thereafter, see the search bar tab and type N_eye.
- Select the correct app and tap on install option.
- After completion of app installation, you will be able to play it on your computer.
Steps to Download N_eye App in MAC Computer
- Download and Install the Nox App Player for MAC PC from the official website, i.e., bignox.com
- After installation, open the Emulator.
- Find the playstore app icon and search tab.
- In that, you have to enter N_eye and install it.
- Once installed the app, then you can use on MAC PC.
How to Configure N_eye in PC?
By using the IP address of the camera, i.e., unique device id, you can configure the cam with the app. After that, you can view the live view and saved records through your PC/Laptop. You have to just log in with the user name and password in Computer/Laptop to access and control the web cameras.
If you have any queries in the shared information of N_eye for Windows Download, please contact us through leaving a comment in the below box.