MX Player for Windows/ Mac PC Free Download (All Versions)
Many of you using the MX Player on your Android devices. It is one of the best video players among all available in the market. Some of you might want to use this app on a large screen (PC). But there is official software released for PC yet. No need to worry, you can install this MX Player for PC by using Android Emulator. Today, we will teach you How to Download MX Player on PC Windows/ Mac.
MX Player is an extremely popular app and there are many reasons for naming it as the best video player app. It has many powerful features. Moreover, this is the earliest and popular video and audio player with a simple and clean interface.
MX Player App Features
- It supports bigger shows sharing more entertainment and fun.
- MX Player has a Simple interface and clean User Interface.
- It Carries many CODECS and formats as well as handle most of the Video files.
- This application offers better performance just like the Android version.
- It is more secure and reliable as it gets updated regularly.
- It is a cross-platform application.
- Hardware Acceleration – By Using the new Hard Ware + Hardware acceleration can be applied to more number of videos.
- Multi-core Decoding – It performs multi-core decoding and is the 1st Android video player to support this feature.
- Pinch to Zoom, Zoom, and Pan – This app helps to Easily zoom in and out by pinching & swiping across the display. Zoom and Pan are also available by this option.
- Subtitle gestures – Scroll forward or backward to move to next and previous text, Zoom in/out, Up/ down to move text up and down to change text size.
- Kids Lock – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry about them making calls or touching other apps. (plugin required)
MX Player for PC Download Process
To install MX Player on Windows/ Mac Laptop, you need to install an Android Emulator that will allow you to run Android applications on other platforms like Windows, Mac. Bluestacks is one of the best App Player that will allow you to run Android apps on PC with security. So we are providing the download of Bluestacks Emulator and its installation and then proceed with the MX Player for PC installation.
How to Download MX Player for Windows 10/8/7?
- Initially, go to the BlueStacks Emulator official site www.bluestacks.com
- Now, you will place on the BlueStacks website homepage. There you can find the Download button.
- Click on it to Download BlueStacks App Player on your device.
- After completion of the BlueStacks .exe file download process, locate it where you want to save the file.
- Open it by double clicking on the Emulator file short icon.
- Give permission to all requirements in order to begin the installation.
- Next, start the BlueStacks installation and wait until the installation is complete.
- Next, add a Google Account to Download Android Apps on your PC.
- Open the built-in Play Store app in the BlueStacks Emulator homepage.
- Search for “MX Player” App in the Google Play search bar.
- Now, the number of suitable results will be displayed on the screen and select the appropriate one.
- Install the MX Player official application.
- Once the MX Player Application installation is over, you will be able to use it.
MX Player Installation Using ARC Welder
Maybe, you do not have a high-speed WiFi or internet connection to download Bluestacks. Or, your device is not graphically powerful. Then, you can follow the given below method to run MX Player for Windows/ Mac.
- First, Open the Chrome browser. There We are going to install an extension on your browser.
- In order to install the Chrome Extension, you have to click on the blue “Add to Chrome” button. If it assists again, you should choose the approving.
- You have to wait a few minutes to get the installation ended.
- Next, Download MX Player APK file on your PC.
- Now, enter chrome://apps into the address bar of your Chrome browser. (Alternatively, you can click Apps button on the bookmarks bar as well).
- There, you can ARC Welder, open it up.
- Select a directory to save all these files.
- The MX Player APK files will be saved into the folder where you choose on the device. Otherwise, you can go with an existing or new one.
- Now browse to the MX Player APK file you have downloaded and click it to Add your APK and select the file.
- There you may get a configuration window. Just leave it as it is and move with the app launching.
That’s all about MX Player for PC Download process. Hope everyone Install this video player on your devices. Still, if you identify any problems while downloading, you can ask us by placing a comment in the below box.