MIPC is a real-time video surveillance software application which is used with Cloud IP Camera. Through this app, you can watch your home, offices, shops, and other places at any time in the real-time video and video history. You can also receive an immediate alert notice to the place of abnormal information alarm. Then there will be a chance to take safety precaution for the first time. If you want to install MIPC for PC Windows/ Mac, once have look at this article.
MIPC for PC
MIPC is a new surveillance application which is available for Android devices. But you can use it on Windows or Mac PC devices also. With this application, you can manage the P2P cameras (IPC and DCR). It will enable you to get live footage of the security cameras. If in case you missed any live streaming of your home or office, then you can watch it from the history of the saved videos.
Every video in this app will give you options like Play, Forward, Pause, take screenshot and Rewind. The important features of this MIPC PC surveillance application are: it can control multiple DVRs, IPCs with a horizontal and vertical view and motion detector. It the camera detects any motion tn the video, then it will notify you immediately.
Main Features of MIPC PC Application
- It supports mobile real-time video surveillance.
- Allows real-time HD Quality video monitoring.
- This app has remote PTZ control and you can operate on the camera direction rotation via the touch screen.
- MIPC supports remote intelligent video recording as well as video real-time notification and playback.
- It permits for real-time intercom, video electronic amplification and some other functions.
- This app having the feature of real-time alarm and information push.
- When the motion is detected, the user will receive alert information instantly.
How to Download MIPC for Windows/Mac PC?
In order to start the MIPC Windows App, you have to Download BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC. There are a number of Android emulators are available in the market. But here, we are going to discuss about How to Download MIPC for Windows/Mac PC via BlueStacks Emulator.
Method 1: Using Bluestacks
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of BlueStacks App Player, i.e., www.bluestacks.com
- On the official home find the “Download BlueStacks” button and hit on it.
- Then the BlueStacks Downloading process will be started.
- On completion of the BlueStacks Download process, you have to save the file where you want to locate it.
- Double click on it and open the file to start the installation.
- While installation the BlueStacks Emulator, you need to accept all terms and conditions.
- The Emulator installation will take some time in order to complete.
- On successful completion of the installation, you have to log in with the existing Google account details.
- Thereafter, find the pre-installed Google Play store app and click on it.
- Now, search for “MIPC” App in the Google Play search bar.
- There will be a number of related search results will be displayed on the screen.
- You should select the official one and click on the Install option.
- Wait until the installation process completes.
- Once the process of installation is over, go to the My Apps section where you can see MIPC PC Windows/ Mac App.
- Open it start using MIPC on PC/ Laptop.
Method 2: Through Official Website
One can MIPC Download for PC Windows/ Mac from the official site directly, i.e., mipcm.com On the official website, you need to click on the Windows/ Mac OS Download button as per your requirement.
How to Configure Security Camera with MIPC on PC?
You have to configure the security camera with MIPC Application in order to get the live preview of IPC and DVRs. To do so, first, open the installed application and enter the camera details like Device Name, Serial Number, Port Name and IP address. When this CC camera configuration with this application is done, you can monitor the live footage or preview of the configured device. One should remember one thing that your device (Computer or Laptop) and MIPC Windows App should be connected to the internet or Wifi connection.
So, all in all, MIPC Application is one of the best apps to control the live or preview video of the P2P cams with IPZ control. Hope you understood How to Download MIPC App on your large screen. Still, if you face any difficulty in downloading MIPC for PC, you can drop a message in the below comment box.