It is necessary to install the CCTV, IP Cameras, DVR, etc for your home/ office security purpose. One good thing is no need to use any cables, lines and a special screen to monitor the videos of those cameras. You can use one simple application to watch that live CCTV footage, i.e., MEye. This application is free to install in your PC (Windows & MAC). If you are interested, then have a look at this article to check How to Download MEye for PC.
MEye is a free android utility developed by MEyetech which allows you to control and watch the live webcam streams IP Cameras, DVRs and Security Cameras. With the help of this application, you will have much more protection at your home and office. While the IPC/DVRs/Security Cameras are active, you may use the MEye App to send alerts for motion events. Also, you have a chance to get notifications for recorded videos/snapshots taken by the cameras. This app supports 16 webcams at the same time. Initially, it was introduced for Android/IOS devices. Because of its advanced features, this software application launched for PC (Windows and MAC) also. Go to below sections for info on MEye Windows 7/8/10 & MAC.
MEye PC Application – Features
- Smart user interface.
- Ability to stream live footage directly from your IPC/DVRs.
- It allows taking snapshots of live video.
- Compatibility with most Android smartphones.
- It has a simple layout and design.
- Supports various types of DVRs.
- Allows 16 cams at the same time.
- Permits recording of live streaming video.
- Supports control over PTZ cameras.
Steps to Download MEye App for Windows & MAC PC with Bluestacks
- Initially, you need to Download the BlueStacks Android Emulator from the official website.
- You have to install the BlueStacks Emulator Windows version for Windows PC and BlueStacks MAC version for MAC PC.
- Install BlueStacks Emulator on your PC Windows or MAC Laptop.
- After installation, open the Android Emulator.
- Submit your Google Account to start the BlueStacks Emulator.
- Search for Play Store App in BlueStacks search bar.
- Click on it and then type “MEye”.
- Choose appropriate result and hit on install button.
- After finishing the installation process, you can use the Smart MEye PC.
How to Install MEye for PC with NoxApp Player?
- First of all, Download and Install Nox App Player on your Windows/MAC computer.
- After launching the NoxAppPlayer, you can find the rebuilt Play Store icon.
- Click on it and then login with your Google account details.
- Once logged in, you have to search for “MEye” and click on the relevant result.
- Then the Downloading process of MEye App for PC will be started followed by the installation process.
- After successful installation of Smart MEye for Windows PC Application, launch it into your laptop/computer.
Once you have installed MEye Camera Software for PC using the BlueStacks/ Nox App Player, you can find it from the Apps section. If you have Search bar type MEye App in that Android Emulator then select it to start using Application.
How to Use MEye PC Windows?
After installing the MEye Application in your PC, you have to connect the device which you want to monitor. For that, click on the Home button and then click on the “+” icon. Now, you need to enter the device details like Address, Name, Port, User ID, Password, etc. Thereafter, select your required channel and watch live video streaming. One can also record the live footage through this MEye Windows/MAC.
Hope the information provided in the above sections will help you to Download MEye PC Windows 7. Still, if you have any queries please ask us through leaving a comment in the below box.