Television is one of the most popular entertainment sources. Unfortunately, all channels are not available whether domestic or overseas. Generally, users do not want to miss their favorite shows, sports, etc. Nowadays, you have an alternative to watch the missed shows online on your PC. JioTV app is one of the best among all which enables you to watch movies and live TV shows on your Android/ iOS/ PC devices. Now, you can use this JioTV for PC easily with this tutorial.
Download JioTV for PC via Bluestacks
- First of all, go to the BlueStacks App Player official website, i.e., www.bluestacks.com
- Click on the Download button to start the BlueStacks.Exe file downloading process.
- The downloading process will be completed within seconds.
- On completion of the BlueStacks App Player, you need to install it.
- Double click on the saved BlueStacks.Exe file to open and accept all terms and conditions.
- Now, begin the BlueStacks installation process.
- The installation will take some time based on your internet connection speed.
- On successful completion of the installation process, you have to log in with your existing Google account.
- Now find the Google Play Store app.
- Search for “Jio TV” and choose the official app from the list of search results.
- Next, click on the install button.
- Complete the installation. Once it is over, go to My Apps section.
- Find JioTv Windows App and start using it.
How to Install JioTv on PC using Nox App Player?
- Initially, you have to visit the official website of Nox App Player, i.e., bignox.com
- Download Nox App Player from here or from the official site.
- After completion of the Nox App Player on your PC, start the installation process.
- The installation process will take a few minutes to finish.
- You have to wait until 100% complete.
- Open the inbuilt Play Store app and enter “JioTV” in the search bar.
- Install JioTv on PC.
- Now, click on All Apps tab and obtain JioTV App on your system.
- The free live TV is ready to operate on your PC or laptop.
- Entertainment – Colors, Sony, Life OK, Rishtey, Zee TV, SAB TV, Comedy Central.
- Sports – Sony Six, Sony ESPN, Neo Sports, JioSports, Sony Ten 1, JioFootball.
- Movies – Sony MAX, &Pictures, HBO, Zee Cinema HD, Sony Pix, WB.
- Business – CNBC Awaaz, CNBC TV18, ET NOW, NDTV Profit, Zee Business.
- News – ABP News, NDTV, India TV, Aaj Tak, CNN News18, Republic, Times Now, India Today, BBC.
- DD SportsRegional – Colors Bangla, Colors Gujarati, Surya HD, Colors Marathi, Gemini HD, Udaya HD, Sun TV.
- Music – MTV, ZING, 9xM, B4U, Sony MIX, E24, Zoom.
- Lifestyle – TravelXP, TLC World, NDTV Good Times, TLC, Food Food.
- Devotional – Sanskar TV, Darshan 24, Aastha TV, Saadhna, Sai TV.
- Kids – Pogo, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, Discovery Kids, Sony Yay.
- Infotainment – Discovery, Sony BBC Earth, History TV, FYI TV18 Animal Planet.
Features of JioTv App
- You can watch the last 7 days programs of your favorite channels.
- Pause and Play Live TV Channels as per your convenience.
- Find all the trending & famous shows under the ‘Featured’ tab.
- Browse the top and best stories of the day in our ‘News’ tab.
- Mark the favorites channel/programs and never miss them.
- Just One tap for all sports Live / Highlights under ‘Sports’ tab.
- Fix a reminder for your favorite shows so you will never miss them.
- You can record your favorite shows & watch them later for your convenience.
- Spontaneously rewind or forward for 30 seconds on the player.
- You can go to the previous or next channel simply by swiping.
- You can choose the quality at which you require the video to be played.
- Watch Live TV and browse the app concurrently. So stay connected and entertained.
For further queries regarding JioTV for PC, you can leave a comment in the below box.