Though there are many messaging applications like WhatsApp & Telegram, for iOS users, iMessage app remains a favorite one. However, this messaging app only works on Apple devices. Officially, there is no version for iMessage for Windows. Many people face problems that they don’t know How to Get iMessage on PC Windows. So, today we are going to share the simple methods for how to Download iMessage for PC. There are many methods to get it but here you can find a simple tutorial for Windows iMessage quickly.
How to Use iMessage on PC?
Nowadays, people are much excited to get one of the best end-to-end encrypted messaging services. Generally, messaging and chatting is very important to contact with each other without calling option. iMessage is an excellent app for iPad, iPhone, and Mac device users but now you can use this iMessage for windows and android too by using some simple methods.
iMessage PC allows users to send text messages, photos, documents, videos, contact information and group messages over Wi-Fi or mobile phone internet access to other iOS or Mac OS users. It provides an alternative to standard SMS or MMS messaging for users of iOS 5 or later devices.
iMessage is Apple’s built-in instant messaging (IM) service. Apple added significant updates to this messaging app in iOS 10, including emoji tapbacks, bubble and screen effects, full-on emojification, Digital Touch and handwriting, etc. If you are looking to Send iMessage from PC, then here is the simple solution for you.
How to Download Apple iMessage for PC Windows 10/8/7?
In this article, you can get the 4 methods in order to access iMessage on PC.
- Use Chrome Remote Desktop
- iMessage on PC without Jailbreak
- Use a Free Emulator
- Access iMessage History on Windows PC (iOS 12 Supported)
Steps to Install iMessage App for PC
- The first step is to install the Google Chrome Browser from the official website, i.e., google.com You should download on both the devices (PC and Mac).
- Now search for “Chrome Remote Desktop” extension from Chrome extension store on both of your computers.
- When the installation process is finished, click on “Launch App” button which available on the top right corner.
- Now on the Mac, you have to download “Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer”.
- You need to follow the onscreen instructions while installing the application on a Mac device. You may be required to enter the Mac Computer password during the installation.
- After completion of the installation process, launch the Chrome Remote Desktop on your MacBook or iMac.
- Now, you will receive a 12 digit code, note it down and enter the same code on Window system’s Chrome. This will enable you to access the Mac PC remotely.
- Now, enjoy Apple iMessage for Windows computer.
Can I use iMessage on Windows without Jailbreak your iPhone?
- At first, Download and Install BlueStacks Emulator on your PC device.
- Once the process of installation is completed, then log in with your Google account.
- Now go to the search bar tab.
- Type “iMessage” and enter.
- Select the correct app and hit on the install button.
- The installation will take a few minutes to finish.
- Now open the app and use it on your PC.
How to Get iMessage on Windows PC via Emulator?
- Initially, you have to download the iPadian installer.
- Once the installer gets downloaded, you need to run the .exe file to install iPadian
- On completion of iPadian installation on PC then you have to run the same.
- If you use this for the first time, you should sign in with your Apple ID and password otherwise log in with your credentials.
- Launch the iPadian software on your PC.
- Now you will be able to access the iOS ecosystem from your Windows OS PC.
- Search for “iMessage” App in the search bar. Lastly, download and install it on your Windows PC.
- Just go to for the iMessage in the apps section of iPadian Emulator and start using the same.
Access iMessage History on Windows PC (iOS 12 Supported)
Apart from using iMessage on PC Windows, there are many ways to view it’s history on the computer. One of them is Gihosoft is used to iPhone Data Recovery. This software allows you freely view all your iMessage logs on iPhone or iPad.
However, if you want to access iMessage App on your Android or Windows device, there are several options available. With the help of Android apps like iMessage Android, you can send messages directly to iPhones, iPods, iPads and Macs from your Android device.
For further queries regarding iMessage for PC, you can ask us through leaving a comment in the below box.