gCMOB is one of the best surveillance app that gives a chance to stream live footage from video door phones, IPC, DVRs, and NVRs. This software application will allow you to track live view and preview video webcams from your mobile device. Primarily, the gCMOB App supports Android/iDevices only. But now, you can use in PC Windows and MAC by installing the Android Emulator. Read this entire article to get complete information related to How to Use and Download gCMOB PC.
The main window of the gCMOB contains two options, i.e., Camera and Door Phone. You can choose any one option from those two choices. If you enter into the camera mode, you will receive the live feed from the camera. And through door phone, you may get live footage from the device. There are many live preview options to split the screen into 16 small sections to view the live feed. gCMOB for PC ‘Favorites’ and ‘Playback’ features will give an opportunity to assign favorite cameras for quick monitoring and getting an instant image as well as video playback while in live preview mode.
Some of the features of gCMOB App
- Devices can be added to the application simply by scanning their QR codes.
- Supports to split live preview into 16 small sections.
- Four channels are available for playback.
- Nearly 4 Channels can be connected at the same time.
- Simple Graphical UI for Controlling.
- It has E Map support.
- Encourage real-time streaming of video data.
- Supports cloud storage technique.
- It has Blend ”Video Playback” & ”Picture Playback”.
- gCMOB has control of On or Off Switch.
How to Download gCMOB for PC?
If you want to gCMOB Download for PC, then you have to keep ready the following requirements.
- PC Windows 7/8.1/10 or MAC Laptop.
- BlueStacks/ Nox App Player Android Emulator/ AndyOS.
- Good Internet Connection.
Steps to Install Bluestacks Android Emulator
- To Download BlueStacks Android Emulator, you have to go the official website, i.e., www.bluestacks.com
- After that click on the “Download” option which placed on the official homepage.
- Now, you have to select the locator to save the BlueStacks file.
- Click on that saved file and then start the installation process. It may take some time to install.
- Sign in to your existing account to get started.
gCMOB for Windows PC Free Download Process
- Open BlueStacks Emulator and find search bar option.
- Type “gCMOB” in the BlueStacks Search bar option.
- Click on the suitable App icon.
- After that hit on the Install button.
- Then the installation process will begin and takes some time to finish.
- After launching, open the gCMOB App for PC to use it.
- In case if you are unable to find the app directly in BlueStacks search bar then go to play store and install it.
How to Download gCMOB App on Mac?
The installation process for gCMOB MAC is almost the same as the Windows process. The different thing is that you have to install the Android Emulator which supports the MAC version. So, Download & Install the BlueStacks MAC version on your PC device. After successful completion emulator installation, you need to proceed for gCMOB Download for MAC as given above.
How to use gCMOB Application?
For adding a device or camera to the gCMOB PC for watching its live footage, you need to tap on the slide sideways menu which located on the top-left of the ‘Live Preview’ window of the application. There find the ‘Device Manager’ along with a number of other options. To add the camera, you just select the ‘InstaOn’ option in the ‘Add Device’ section and submit a few details like Name and SN. It has a QR code that you should scan by using your Smartphone’s camera. By doing this, you can start the live preview of the camera which you just added through gCMOB for Windows PC.
If you have any doubts regarding gCMOB for PC Free Download, you can leave a comment in the below box.