Are you looking for a browser to surf in private mode and tracker blocking application? Well, you reached the correct place. Here, we came with a new Mozilla application, known as Firefox Focus by providing easy ways to clear your searching history including passwords and cookies. Currently, this app was released for Android and iOS platforms. If you want to try to install FireFox Focus for PC Windows/MAC System, follow the steps in this guide.
FireFox Focus Review
FireFox Focus, the name itself gives importance to the privacy of the people. It is a free and open source privacy focused browser from Mozilla. Initially, this app was developed as a tracker blocking application. That means it blocks the online trackers including third-party advertising. When you block all unwanted tracked ads then you can surf faster than before.
FireFox Focus PC also helps you to erase the browsing history such as passwords and cookies easily. This application enables you to browse anonymously like no one is trace you while you are in the net surfing (online). However, with Firefox Focus you can browse privately and totally free. Read this rest of article for FireFox Focus Download for Windows and MAC PC.
How to Download FireFox Focus for PC Windows/ MAC?
First of all, you have to Download BlueStacks Emulator/ Nox App Player on your PC. After installing any one Android Emulator Software, you can install Firefox Focus for Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC Computer. Also, you need a good internet connection to launch FireFox Focus Desktop.Fire
BlueStacks Emulator on PC Installation Process
- The first step is going to the website of BlueStacks Emulator, i.e., bluestacks.com
- On the official site homepage, you will find the Download button.
- Huit on that tab.
- Now, the BlueStacks.Exe file downloading will be started.
- After over it, you have to save the downloaded file at which location you want to save.
- Now, double tap on it to open.
- If you have already an account, then log in with your existing Google account. Otherwise, create a new account and then sign in with required details.
- Now, you will be able to use the BlueStacks Emulator to launch Android Apps in PC devices.
Steps to Download & Install FireFox Focus Windows 10/8/7
- Initially, you need to Download BlueStacks Windows version on your Windows OS computer or laptop.
- Next, install the BlueStacks Emulator it may take some time to complete.
- After successful completion of the installation process, you need to open the Emulator.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- Now, open the play store app and go to the search bar.
- In the search bar, type FireFox Focus, then a related list of results will be displayed.
- Choose the official Application for PC and install it.
- After some time, it will complete.
- Once the FireFox Focus on PC installed, then you can use it for free.
How to Install FireFox Focus for Mac?
- Download Nox App Player from www.bignox.com on your personal computer.
- On completion of downloading, you need to begin the installation process.
- Double hit on the downloaded file and open it.
- Now, you should give all permissions and start the installation procedure.
- This will finish depends on your internet connection.
- When the installation has done, then move to the inbuilt search bar option.
- Enter FireFox Focus in the search bar and pick the right Application.
- Later, install the FireFox Focus for Computer Desktop.
- After launching the app on the laptop, go to all apps section of NOX player and run it.
If you are unable to find FireFox Focus directly in the play store app, then you have to Download its APK file and continue the further process.
Hope the shared information will help you for downloading the FireFox Focus Application in your computer. For any doubts, please drop a comment in the below comment section box.