With the ever-evolving technology, now we have a range of wireless security cameras available to protect and secure our surroundings. But most users are recommended to Arlo. If you are looking for an application that works as video monitoring of DVR, then Arlo app is suitable to you. Basically, this is an Android App. To Download Arlo App for PC, you can get the simple tutorial here.
Arlo is an application developed to monitor the Security cameras live footage. By using this application, you can view Live from DVR within a short time. If the security camera senses any movement in the video, it will give you instructions to the configured device. Also, it has a replay option. In case, if you missed any video, then you can see it later with the replay feature.
To use Arlo PC App, you should require 3G or 4G internet connection. Moreover, to experience the live video of the camera, you have to configure it with the application.
In this article, we have given the Arlo App features and it’s downloading process on a PC device. Just follow and get Arlo for PC.
Arlo App Features
- It allows video monitoring with audio and motion detection as well.
- Covers the path for clear video pictures.
- It has a premium grade camera.
- Can record clearly by lacking all disturbances.
- Both video and audio can be recorded and replayed at will.
- Ensures a highly protected as well as secured environment.
- You can download and use without having to spend any money.
- It provides best and hassle-free user interfaces for operating the security cameras.
Steps to Download Arlo App for PC Windows 10/8/7 with BlueStacks
- In order to Download Arlo App on Computer/ Laptop, first, you need to install Android Emulator on your device.
- Go to the official website of BlueStacks Emulator, i.e., bluestacks.com
- On the BlueStacks homepage, you can find the Download button.
- Hit on the BlueStacks App Player Download button.
- You have to choose BlueStacks Windows version for Windows OS and if you are using Mac OS, then you should Download BlueStacks Mac version.
- After completion of the downloading process, save the BlueStacks.Exe file
- Now, open the Emulator by double-clicking on it.
- Start the installation. You have to follow the on-screen instructions while installing the BlueStacks Player.
- Once the Bluestacks installation is over, log in with google account.
- Next, open the Play Store app and go to search bar.
- In the Google Play search bar, you need to enter “Arlo”.
- Select the official app and start the installation process.
- You have to wait up 10 minutes to finish.
- When the installation process is completed, go to the My Apps section and open the app.
- Now, you can use the Arlo App on PC.
How to Install Arlo for PC using Nox Player?
- First of all, visit the official website of Nox App Player, i.e, bignox.com
- Download Nox App Player on your PC Windows or Mac Device.
- On completion of the downloading procedure, you have to start the installation process.
- Double tap on the saved file and open. Start the installation.
- While installing, you have to accept all terms and conditions and wait some time until it completes.
- Once the Nox app Player installation is finished, then open it.
- Now, you will inbuilt Play Store App.
- Open it and type “Arlo” in the Google Play search bar.
- The number of search results related to Arlo App, pick up an official one.
- Later, hit on “Install” button. It will take a few minutes for 100% complete.
- After successful completion of the installation, visit All Apps section.
- There you can find Arlo Windows App and start using it.
Note: You can Download Arlo App PC by installing any Android Emulator as per your preferences.
Now, you can use the Arlo App on PC to watch the live feed of your security cameras. If incurred any problems while downloading, write in the comments section below.